Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Vampire Academy

For this week's blog post I have decided to read and write about Vampire Academy. This story is written by Richelle Mead, It is a teen love story about Vampires, so it is somewhat like Twilight.
Anyone that enjoyed Twilight would like this book, It is about a girl named Rose Hathaway who is a Guardian too a vampire named Lissa. It focuses on their struggles through the vampire academy and the obstacles they have to overcome, it also includes new relationships and love interests.
 
I rate this book a 10/10 
 
It keeps you wanting more because it is so interesting and at the end of every story it ends with something exciting that makes you want to get the rest of the series right away!
 
I recommend this book for teenagers and any adults that have a love for vampires and romance!

No comments:

Post a Comment